In our world of intranets, extranets, LANs, and WANs, your company’s survival depends on keeping proprietary data and applications secure. Protection of information assets from criminal hackers—both within and outside the company—is a central IT priority in enterprises of all sizes.
Pure Hacking is uniquely placed to work with your organisation:
- We are penetration testing specialists with a proven track record.
- We dedicate all resources to our core function.
- We are a flexible company that will professionally and efficiently work within your operational parameters.
- We standardise our testing across business units that operate globally.
- We understand the need for confidentiality
- Our testing methodologies and recommended solutions are vendor-independent and objective.
- Our reports are understandable and can be used internally by both technical and management teams.
- We will facilitate skills transfer to your staff and will share all intellectual property and tools while we work for you.
- We train penetration testing professionals
- We will divulge the tools we use for your specific environment so that you know the real ways into your systems.
- As a worldwide operation, we meet your needs regardless of the size or location of your network
Pure Hacking is specifically dedicated to penetration testing, and we have a history of industry leadership in Internet Security designed to keep our clients’ mission critical systems safe. Our specialty is finding the places in your network and applications that a criminal hacker would exploit. We also help you determine whether your existing security policies are working and your systems are secure. You can then use this information to protect yourself against genuine threats.
Pure Hacking follows a systematic and scientific approach to the assessment of target systems. We perform a range of tests using the tools and techniques typically employed by the hacker community, and also use our own proprietary tools to conduct the testing.
Contact us today to partner with someone who knows how to improve the security of your computing networks.
1300 884 218| firstname.lastname@example.org