PCI Compliance Gap Analysis
Achieving PCI Compliance
A PCI Gap Analysis identifies areas where an organisation is currently failing PCI and creates a roadmap to achieving PCI compliance and accreditation.
Our team of PCI accredited security consultants will undertake and complete a PCI Accreditation program to help you satisfy all the business requirements to achieve full PCI compliance. The detailed roadmap we generate helps your organisation resolve the key issues identified during the PCI Gap Analysis, and specifies clearly the steps to take to achieve PCI accreditation.
Pure Hacking reviews and rates the following PCI Compliance areas as per the industry standard:
- Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks, and
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
- Additional PCI DSS Requirements for Shared Hosting Providers (where applicable)
For more details on PCI Gap Analysis, please contact us.