- A security tester seeking more structure to your process?
- An IT professional wishing to add security testing to your skills or responsibilities?
- A developer who wants to ensure that you securely code new functionality at every stage of a program’s development?
- Security aware but not up-to-date in the recent vulnerabilities of a particular code language?
- Accountable for the security, integrity and privacy of valuable customer data in your organisation and need help understanding the risk within your environment?
Pure Hacking can help you and your team learn the techniques commonly used to violate and exploit corporate networks, as well as the security techniques used to protect against these attacks.
Our courses in penetration testing, secure coding and end user awareness show you how to uncover security issues and provide advice in applying appropriate countermeasures.
Courses can be fully customised to suit your specific needs and are offered at various time throughout the year.
Pure Hacking can also deliver courses:
- Onsite at your premises.
- At training premises of your choice, or
Course development for all our training programs is overseen by Pure Hacking’s CTO, Gordon Maddern.
All our courses are designed to combine theory with practical application of the tools and methods learnt. We expect all of our participants to return to their workplace and immediately apply the new skills and lessons learned.
Contact us to find out more about how we can train your staff to be an even more valuable security resource.