Peace of mind in IT security
Pure Hacking's managed services enable our clients to outsource security functions and leverage our expertise. Protecting your business from cyber threats is an ever present challenge. New sophisticated attacks, malware variants and vulnerabilities emerge every day, posing fresh risks. The security controls that protect a system one day could fall short the next. To keep pace, clients often choose to outsource certain IT security programs and functions. “Managed Services” arrangements deliver our clients enhanced IT security services, around the clock, all day, every day.
After listening to our clients, and gaining a clear understanding of their needs, Pure Hacking has developed a range of managed service offerings to help our clients face some of the greatest security challenges in today's business world. These services have been tailor made and custom built for our clients and their individual needs. Pure Hacking offers a family of specialised managed services programs including:
- PureWAF Web Application Firewall - Ideal for protecting your web application
- Log Correlation (SIEM) - Incident response and customized event correlation
- Enguard Vulnerability Management - Internal and external vulnerability management
- Black Ops - Managed Internet threat intelligence
- Support Packages - Access to our professional team for all security needs
How your organisation benefits
Pure Hacking can support your IT function on an ongoing basis to help protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information systems and data.
The goal with managed services is to shift your spend from reactive issues and crisis management, to proactive security protection, delivering a better return on investment on your IT security budget. The faster you identify a breach or the earlier you protect against a potential breach, the better and more cost-effective it is for your business.
The key benefits in leveraging Pure Hacking’s managed security include:
- Allowing in-house teams/resources to focus on core business functions by offloading selected security management tasks to the experts.
- Tapping into security expertise, skills and knowledge you could not otherwise access.
- Receiving immediate notification on security issues and related risks followed up with recommendations for remediation.
- Saving time because it’s our job to sift through the false positives produced by automated tests.
- Demonstrating compliance with industry regulations with a clear audit trail and complete change history.
- Implementing security policy changes faster by using outsourced expert configuration management.
- Knowing the costs upfront allows for improved budget control. With Managed Services you pay a fixed-investment for a given set of services.
- Most importantly, gaining peace of mind because you have added security and protection that you can trust from experts who understand your priorities and are at the cutting edge of threat management.
Every month, across our client base, Pure Hacking’s Managed Services:
- Review dozens of change requests that have the potential to impact the security posture of our client’s environments.
- Analyse over 5 billion log entries.
- Identify over 10,000 potential security events.
- Escalate over 500 validated, severe events.
Please contact us for a comprehensive guide to our all Managed Services.