Secure Code Review
Identify weak points in your code before an attacker does
- Organisations that develop software may expose the business to unacceptable risks through security vulnerabilities within the code. These software bugs can break security controls and unknowingly allow an attacker to use the application to bypass security controls.
- The increasing complexity of web applications introduces far more scope for vulnerabilities to creep into your code.
- Identify if the source code is inadvertently revealing sensitive business information.
What you gain from this testing
- The most accurate picture of your web application security.
- A comprehensive report outlining any weakness in your code, security exposure points, high impact recommendations and root causes.
- A security roadmap and action plan detailing how to resolve issues.
- Enhanced protection of your business intelligence, data and IT systems, brand and reputation.
How Pure Hacking tests
- Pure Hacking has contributed to the development of the “OWASP Application Security Verification Standard (ASVS)” which is the industry standard used to validate the security of your web applications.
- We use this methodology along with fine-tuned manual code auditing and the highest quality commercial secure code review tools available to ensure comprehensive coverage.
- Pure Hacking’s code reviews dramatically reduce both false-positives and false-negatives.
The team at Pure Hacking has a strong history in static analysis, dynamic analysis and manual source code review. This service combines the use of automated scanning tools, manual code inspection and architecture review to highlight any serious threats that could result from software bugs.
For more details, please contact us for a copy of our “Testing Source Code” data sheet.