People are the weakest link
• People are generally the weakest link in any security program. This includes both employees that steal corporate data and also employees that lack the necessary understanding and awareness of IT security which can lead to an increase in external data attacks.
• Human weakness is the most common entry point into an organisation. Phishing attacks, social engineering and lack of security patching remain the most common attack points.
What you gain from this testing
• Comprehensive understanding of your organisation’s security environment and possible weaknesses.
• Gain real insight into the potential damage and business risk an attacker could inflict by compromising your people.
• A comprehensive report outlining the security exposures of your people, including high impact recommendations and root causes.
• Enhanced protection of your business intelligence, data and IT systems, brand and reputation.
How Pure Hacking tests
Our testing methodology is tailored to each organisation’s specific needs and IT infrastructure. Testing most often includes Email Phishing, Helpdesk and Onsite Social Engineering as well as Pretext Calling. Our methodology can include the follow test scenarios;
• Cloning and creating a fake version of your site.
• Spoofing emails to make them appear like internal emails.
• Enticing staff to provide their credentials to our fake site.
• Getting staff to click on links that take over their PC.
• Running client side exploits against software such as acrobat or excel.
• Convincing staff to disclose information or reset passwords.
• Obtaining physical access to secure areas.
Our ultimate aim is to help you better inform and educate your staff to be attack and hacker-aware. Please contact us about our IT Security Awareness Training Programs.